Wild West Beans
- 2 cans (28 ounces each) pork and beans
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup Cola soft drink
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- OR 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Optional: 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well. Place in an ovenproof baking dish.
- Place uncovered in oven and bake until beans are bubbling, approximately 30 minutes. Baking time will depend on depth of beans in dish.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Serve cold, leftover beans in a toasted sandwich bun with a slice of onion.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments