Zucchini Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Sift together dry ingredients. Combine egg, milk and vegetable oil; add to dry ingredients stirring just until moistened. Stir in zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto greased hot griddle or large skillet for each pancake. Turn pancakes as soon as they are puffed and batter is bubbly. Cook until other side is golden brown.
- Dust with powdered sugar or serve with maple syrup.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments