Eucalyptus Sugar Scrub
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 8 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
- 2-3 drops green food coloring
- Small jars
- Combine sugar and coconut oil (which is very thick...almost lard-like) until well blended then mix in essential oil and food coloring. The coconut oil, which is fragrance-free, is a good choice for this scrub because of it’s dense texture.
- Carefully scoop mixture into decorative jar and tie with a bow.
- Eucalyptus sugar scrub can be used on the face, hands and body. Gently scrub for 2-3 minutes before washing off.
Download these printable Eucalyptus Scrub labels to personalize your gift.