Gingerbread Sugar Scrub
- 1 cup of Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup of safflower oil
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- Put oats in food processor and blend on high.
- Mix brown sugar, oats, safflower oil and spices.
- Scoop into jars and tie with bows, raffia or ribbon.
- Print a customizable Sugar Scrub label if giving as a gift.
- Store mixture in an airtight container.
Download these customized Gingerbread Spice Scrub labels to personalize your scrub. Just print on full-sized labels/stickers.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments