Lavender Lemongrass Sugar Scrub
- 1 cup grapeseed oil
- 15 drops lemongrass essential oil
- 8 drops Lavender essential oil
- 2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon vitamin E oil
- Zest from one lemon
- Airtight decorative jar
- Add all ingredients together and stir (set aside some of the lemon zest). NOTE: If you have sensitive skin use less lemongrass oil. Lemongrass can cause some sun sensitivity.
- For a more liquid scrub, add additional grapeseed oil a tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Once fully blended, spoon mixture into a decorative jar and add additional lemon zest to the top...an extra nice touch when giving as a gift!
- Tie the jar with ribbon.
Download these printable sugar scrub labels to personalize your gift.