Lemon Rosemary Sugar Scrub
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon rosemary essential oil
- Peel of one large lemon (optional)
- Add ingredients together and stir until well blended.
- If adding lemon peel, grate directly over sugar scrub and then blend again.
- To use, scoop out a handful and gently rub on tops and bottoms of hands, arms and elbows.
- Package in an airtight container and use within one month.
Giving as a present? Download these printable Lemon Rosemary sugar scrub labels to personalize your gift.