Mexican Hot Chocolate Sugar Scrub
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 10 - 15 drops cinnamon essential oil
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- Add ingredients together and stir until well blended.
- For a more liquid scrub, add additional grapeseed oil a tablespoon at a time unti desired consistency is reached.
- Once fully blended, spoon mixture into a decorative jar, tie with ribbon and use our printable label.
- Store mixture in an airtight container.
- To use, rub gently on your hands, elbows, feet, arms, etc. and then wash off.
Download these customized Mexican Hot Chocolate Sugar Scrub labels to personalize your scrub. Just print on full-sized labels/stickers.