Peach Tea Raw Sugar Scrub
- 2 cups Imperial Sugar Turbinado
- 1 cup grapeseed oil
- 4 packets of Peach Tea
- 10 drops of peach fragrance for bath products
- 20 drops of yellow and 20 drops of red colorant for bath products (optional)
- 8 oz jar
- Ribbon and label
- Mix sugar, grapeseed oil and the contents of peach tea packets.
- Add peach fragrance oil and colorant (if desired).
- Stir well until oil and colorant is evenly distributed and color desired is achieved.
- Put mixture in a jar and decorate with ribbon and label.
Download these customized Peach Tea Sugar Scrub labels to personalize your scrub. Just print on full-sized labels/stickers.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments