Peppermint Swirl Sugar Scrub
- 3 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup grape seed or safflower oil
- Peppermint essential oil - several drops depending on desired fragrance
- Red food coloring - several drops depending on desired color
- Decorative jars
- Ribbon and/or wooden spoon
Note: You can adjust sugar and oil amounts to achieve desired consistency.
- In a bowl, combine sugar and oil. Adjust sugar and oil amounts to achieve desired consistency. Some prefer a dryer scrub and other prefer a smoother scrub.
- Mix in peppermint essential oil. Add a few drops at a time until you reach desired fragrance.
- Separate the peppermint sugar scrub into 2 smaller bowls. Add drops of red food coloring (one at a time) to one bowl. Continue until you reach desired color.
- Spoon in alternating white and red scrub into jar.
- Decorate with a bow, candy cane or small wooden spoon.
Download these customized Peppermint Scrub labels to personalize your scrub. Just print on full-sized labels/stickers.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments