Watermelon Sugar Scrub
- 3 3/4 cups of Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup of grapeseed oil
- 1 cup of fresh watermelon, mashed
- 8 oz jar
- Ribbon and label
- Mix sugar and oil together. Set aside.
- Use blender to mash cubed watermelon. Remove any large clumps (small ones are ok).
- Remove any black seeds. Small white ones are ok.
- Add watermelon to sugar mixture and blend throughly.
- Pour combined mixture into a decorative jar and label.
- Watermelon Sugar Scrub should be stored in the refrigerator and used within one week.
Download these customized Fresh Watermelon Sugar Scrub labels to personalize your scrub. Just print on full-sized labels/stickers.