Cinnamon Roll Blondies
Cinnamon Roll Filling
- 6 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar, loosely packed
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Cream Cheese Icing
- 3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-4 tablespoons milk
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a 9X13-inch baking pan. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- Add flour mixture and mix until thoroughly combined. Transfer dough into prepared baking pan and press into an even layer.
- In another small bowl, make cinnamon filling. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter until well combined.
- Drop filling over top of batter and run a butter knife through blondie batter to drag filling around and swirl the top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Do not over bake.
- Let cool for a minimum of 15 minutes or completely. Then slice into squares.
- For cream cheese icing, use a small bowl and whisk together cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and milk until smooth. Drizzle on blondie squares when ready to serve.