Coconut Rum Cocktail
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 4 ounces orange juice
- 6 ounces Malibu Coconut Rum
- 2 ounces grenadine
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- Pineapple, for garnishing
- Add ice to a large glass.
- Add juice, rum and simple syrup, stir well. Add grenadine last.
- Garnish with pineapple wedges, if desired. Serve immediately.
Imperial Sugar Insight
This recipe originally appeared in our 1998 Homemade Good News Vol. IX No. 4 cookbook.
Recipe tested by Jessica Kraft @SprinkleSomeSugar.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments