Cookie Butter Pie
- 1 package (8.8 oz) Speculoos Cookies (Biscoff)
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cookie butter (Biscoff spread)
- 1 container (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- Optional garnish, whipped cream and crushed cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor or blender, crush cookies until they are a fine crumb.
- In a large bowl stir together crumbs, brown sugar, salt, and melted butter until evenly mixed.
- Press mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9- inch pie plate. Bake crust for 8 minutes, or until lightly golden. Allow pie crust to cool completely.
- In bowl of your stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and cookie butter together on medium-high speed for 2 minutes until light and fluffy. Fold in Cool Whip until evenly incorporated.
- Spread cookie butter mixture into cooled pie crust. Cover and chill for 3-4 hours, or overnight.
- Garnish with whipped cream, crushed cookies, and drizzled cookie butter if desired. Serve chilled.
Imperial Sugar Insight
- You can also use 2 cups of homemade whipped cream in place of the Cool Whip if desired.
- Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Freeze airtight for up to 30 days for best freshness. Thaw in refrigerator overnight.
- Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Shelly Jaronsky @CookiesandCups.