No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lasagna
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 box graham crackers
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries, diced
- Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth and creamy. Pour into a separate bowl and set aside.
- Whip heavy cream, using the whisk attachment of a mixer, until you have soft peaks. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Whip until stiff peaks.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Place a single layer of graham crackers into the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish. Spread 1/2 of the whipped cream mixture over the crackers. Add 1/2 the strawberries. Repeat with another layer of crackers and the remaining cream and strawberries.
- Place in fridge for 4-5 hours before serving.
NOTE: If strawberries are not very juicy, mix them with 1/4 cup sugar and let stand for 20 minutes before using.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Erin Sellin @Dinners, Dishes & Desserts.
It was delicious and easy to make! Everyone raved about it. I added some blueberries to give it a patriotic flare.
Was easy to make and very delicious. The whole family loved it and said I have to make it again. Will be a good dessert for summer get togethers
I made this for Easter and it was a big hit!!! I used graham cracker crumbs and melted butter instead for the two layer crusts. Yummmm!
I liked this recipe. It looked exactly like the picture and my husband liked it a lot!
It was not too sweet which was good. I added 4 more ounces of cream cheese as I thought 16 might not be enough.