Ranch Cheesy Chex™ Mix
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 (1 oz) packets ranch dressing mix (the powder packets)
- 4 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 5 cups Corn Chex™
- 3 cups mini pretzels
- 3 cups oyster crackers
- 3 cups cheese crackers
- 2 cups goldfish crackers
- Preheat oven to 225°F. Line a 13 x 18-inch sheet pan with parchment paper (or two 9 x 13-inch sheet pans); set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together butter, ranch dressing mix, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
- In an extra large bowl, combine Corn Chex, mini pretzels, oyster crackers, cheesy crackers, and goldfish. Pour butter mixture on top of Chex Mix mixture and toss to coat well.
- Spread in an even layer on prepared cookie sheet and bake for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes.
- Let cool and serve or store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.