- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup oil (safflower, olive, coconut)
- Few drops favorite essential oils
- Small jars with lids such as jelly jars, baby food jars or Mason jars
- Place sugars into a small bowl. Pour oil over sugar; mix thoroughly until well blended.
- Add 2-3 drops favorite oil; mix well. Spoon into jars. Decorate with holiday ribbon or bow.
- Label jar as desired or download these printable sugar scrub labels and personalize.
Add 1-2 tablespoons fresh herbs such as mint, rosemary, thyme or basil in place of essential oil or add 2 tablespoons finely chopped peppermint candy for festive holiday scrub.
Don’t be afraid to try different types of oils or scents in your scrub to make it really unique. You can even try crushing Imperial Sugar Cubes for a slightly rougher texture.
Giving as a present? Download these printable sugar scrub labels to personalize your gift.