- 3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour*
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups coarsely grated, packed zucchini, about 1 pound (leave skins on and do not peel)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Adjust rack to middle of oven. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat two loaf pans 9 x 5 x 3 inch with vegetable cooking spray or vegetable oil.
- Sift dry ingredients together and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs with oil, sugars and vanilla until blended. Gradually add dry ingredients. The mixture will be quite thick.
- Stir in grated zucchini (do not drain off any of accumulated liquid) and nuts.
- Divide batter between two prepared loaf pans and bake in oven for 60-70 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let rest in pans for 5 minutes; then turn out and cool on racks.
Imperial Sugar Insight
296 calories per serving
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments